Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 6, 2008

    Runway-to-Freeway...Stella McCartney Fall 2008 RTW






    I loved the entire Stella McCartney Fall 2008 RTW runway show last season, but a few looks really stood out as chic, wearable, modern outfits that I immediately began to covet. But with a less-than-Stella budget, I'm limited to what I can find in my local mall or clothing store. So while it's not exactly like the runway outfit, I used the same colour palate, similar silhouette, and tried to get the accessories as close as possible to the actual runway ensemble; which are the guidelines for putting together a fashion-inspired, but not carbon-copied look. Here's what I managed to put together: 

    1.) They're a dead ringer for the actual Stella shoes, but at a fraction of the price!
    http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/shoes/dress-fashion/69712874-faroirle
    2.) Cotton Spandex Jersey Legging (in Heather Gray) - $26; store.americanapparel.net
    3.) Covet Bamboo Jersey Dress (in Navy) - $78; urbanoutfitters.com
    4.) Caperton Jacket (in Brown) - $90; urbanoutfitters.com
    5.) Mini Turnlock Purse (in Sienna) - $42; urbanoutfitters.com

    No comments: