Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 8, 2009

    Awards Special: The Grammy's









    My favourites:
    1.) Gwyneth Paltrow, in Versace - Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I'm already attempting to recreate a similar look for my next night out ;)
    2.) Taylor Swift, in Kaufman Franco - I haven't yet seen a picture of the back, but I'm sure it's divine!
    3.) Jennifer Nettles (with Kristian Bush), in Rachel Roy - Just the right amount of volume and detail for a mini dress.
    4.) Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas (a.k.a. The Jonas Brothers), in Burberry and Versace, respectively - Some say they look like twins, but at least they keep things interesting. I appreciate that each of them puts their own unique spin on things.

    My LEAST favourites:
    5.) M.I.A., in Manish Arora - Performing on her due date? Commendable, and a stellar performance to boot. This outfit? Not so much.
    6.) Jennifer Hudson, in RM by Roland Mouret - Why so stiff looking Jen? I miss the Dreamgirl days with the vibrant dresses and curve-hugging silhouettes. Lovely performance though :)
    7.) Paris Hilton, in Vintage Versace - After wondering aloud why Paris Hilton was at the Grammy's (surely her debut album hadn't garnered an award), I noticed that the bottom-half of her dress was mysteriously missing...
    8.) Paula Abdul, in Basil Soda - No words can describe.

    No comments: