Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 18, 2009

    Beauty and the Best






    Beauty Look of the Week: Chloe Spring 2009 RTW (first photo: Lily Donaldson, second photo: Karlie Kloss)

    Pending Item: If you're panicked looking for that perfect lipstick, fret no longer - in stores next month will be Shu Uemura's Rouge Unlimited Crème Matte Lipstick (shown in Brown 785 M) - approx. $23

    Must Have: Everyone needs a little shimmer, but no one wants to be that girl with a glitter overload. This product imparts the perfect amount of highlight without making your face look like a disco ball. Twilight Freshface Glow - $36; sephora.com

    Pick of the Week: Solid perfumes are all the range considering their portability and tidiness (no worries about purse spillage). Marc Jacobs Perfume Solid - $55; sephora.com

    7 comments:

    KD said...

    I'm too young to wear make-up but these sound like great suggestions!

    Skumfidus said...

    I like your blogs, but what`s the deal with three? There are so many blogs out there, so I would write everything that I felt like in one blog. I get your idea about making three blogs centered around separate topics, but to me it would be a little to much to step by three of your blogs every day, but this is just my opinion :)

    Elisa said...

    Thank you, your blogs are pretty cool too!

    Midnight traveller said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Midnight traveller said...

    That first pyramid bangle from Jan 8! I like! Actually I love and I can just see it in my jewellery box.
    I like your blog, but where are you on it?! :-) It's a little initmidating putting yourself online especially if you are a little camera shy. It just makes it so much more personal though!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog
    http://midnightravel.blogspot.com/

    IQVintage said...

    right on!!! the tagline for 'the fight for affordable fashion' couldn't be more relevant and on point. love the images you've posted, i will add you to my blog roll...hope you will do the same =)~

    Jessica said...

    Hey I'm selling some of my vintage... you should check it out..

    http://girlsaidwhatnow.blogspot.com/2009/01/vintage-sale.html