Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 1, 2009

    Runway-to-Freeway...Erdem Resort

    Erdem's lovely lookbook for their Resort 2010 had me thinking about summer basics. One of my favourite pieces would be the very easy, feminine, shift dress (often in a floral pattern). Erdem had many great floral dresses in all different shapes and sizes, but I picked the one I thought would be the most flattering and versatile - and found much cheaper, inspired styles for you to check out and maybe even buy. Enjoy!
    Erdem Resort 2010
    By the way, the best ones I found just happened to all be from Urban Outfitters (and you can find them on urbanoutfitters.com)
    Urban Renewal Cinched Waist Knit Dress (in Tie Dye) - $48
    Kimchi Blue Cowl Dress (in Yellow) - $48
    Ruffle Bottom Dropwaist Dress (in Blum) - $88
    Kimchi Blue French House Dress (in Cornrow Bouquet) - $58

    No comments: