Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 13, 2008

    Runway-to-Freeway...3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2009 RTW








    I've loved Phillip Lim since the beginning and this season did not disappoint - everything was wearable and completely New York chic and I adored it. I'd wear every piece (maybe even some of the mens!) This look was one of my favourites from the show and I wanted to recreate it here for all of you so you can go out into the world looking fantastic :)

    Note: I couldn't decide which was more important - the colour or the shape of the blazer. So I'll let you decide between both of these equally cute jackets. If only they'd combine the colour and shape, then we'd have a perfect jacket...

    1.) Silence & Noise Seamed Blazer (in Washed Blue) - $68; urbanoutfitters.com
    2.) Lux Little Brother Blazer (in Navy) - $68; urbanoutfitters.com
    3.) I couldn't find a cute polka-dot bag, but this definitely has the same feel. It also integrates the trendy Ikat print I posted about before! Color Swatch Canvas Handbag (in Brown/Black) - $24; forever21.com
    4.) The idea I had for the dress was that by wearing this one over (#4) over the slip (#5) it would create a similar silhouette to the runway look. Silence & Noise Lace Detail Tank Dress (in Cream) - $35; urbanoutfitters.com
    5.) Sparkle & Fade Parfait Slip (in Ivory) - $32; urbanoutfitters.com
    6.) Ronda Peeptoe Pump (in Tan/Black) - $26; forever21.com

    No comments: